Essential Logo Red

Essential Logo Red

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Settling In

Wow, Essential just keeps getting better. We are starting to settle in now and getting to know everyone and they are getting to know us so we are getting comfortable and able to have a laugh. I also found out who my mentor is going to be so it will be good getting to know them and them getting to know me. 

Also getting to know my way around Bedford which is quite nice as the hall is quite close to town so can just pop in if I ever want to. But now the real work begins. I am going to be giving our assignments a lot more time to complete and pass that side just so it is done. Our first one is all about child protection which is, more than anything, just common sense and just an essay based on how we would react to a certain situation. I think sometimes I am going to be enjoying it and part of me will be thinking just to get it done but we shall see.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks again to everyone at home for their prayers and support but also everyone in Bedford. I really feel like it is becoming a home away form home and that I am being taken in as part of a large family and being looked after.

Had an especially amazing time last night at man's cell group where we had some great discussions with great fellowship. Definitely looking forward to getting to know people better, getting known better, and deepening in my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment