Essential Logo Red

Essential Logo Red

Tuesday 1 October 2013

First week at Bedford

Wow what an amazing week. At the moment we are just getting to know the activities and the people at Bedford and I am having a great time. Spent a lot of time at various clubs and lunches getting to know the people of the corps and the regulars that come in. Overall there is as great set of people that give all they can and put in so much time it has really blown me away. The corps is extra busy during the week and I am definitely looking forward to finding out about the Debt Advice Service that is run by the Corps. Had a great Sunday yesterday and everyone is extra friendly and had a great time at lunch with a lovely lady who offered to wash my white shirt each week. Like I said people trying to do all they can to help. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment